# Applicable Versions
This document applies to the modified version of NexusPHP (hereafter referred to as NP), version number: >=
# Definition of the term
The meanings of some of the proper nouns included in this document.
- ROOT_PATH, the root directory where the application is deployed, in this case
- RUN_PATH, the root directory that the web server accesses, in this case
ROOT_PATH . 'public', Note to configure to the public directory ! Note to configure to the public directory! Note to configure to the public directory!
- PHP_USER, the user running PHP, usually
www-data or www, please be practical.
- DOMAIN, the domain name of the website, e.g.
# Environment requirements
- PHP: 8.0|8.1|8.2, must have extensions:
bcmath, ctype, curl, fileinfo, json, mbstring, openssl, pdo_mysql, tokenizer, xml, mysqli, gd, redis, pcntl, sockets, posix, gmp, opcache
- Mysql: 5.7 latest version or above is recommended
- Redis: 2.6.12 or above